one of the commentator talks about way our country is choosing to be a super power. but do you think tha india is in situation to think of the word super power. the country which has corruption on full scale where left parties has colaaboration with right parties and leftist backs the candidature of failed FM pranab mukherjee. do we think something good for this nation?
we are not in a position to tackle widespread poverty in our country just of bal out funds. every year Exchequer bears a loss greator than any country is bearing globally. Every political party is running behind money and power. they dont even think about aam janta while taking decision. they dont even let civil servants of country to do anything for the way we are have lost 132 civil sevants recently by accepting their resignation lettter. on all the one of the important communist party supports the candidature of a UPA fielded person. how communist party think tank can take these decions which are far away from their ideology even. if the have any change in their manifesto , i think we would like to share them.
now the thing comes that it is farners' profit if they sell their produce to MNC instead of PDS?
i say yhey sold their produce and earned profit now what? it make it costlier to every person including that farmer. if he has to buy oyher things whivh are not primary but seconday then what most of his profit go there.. thats what is correctly our govt. wants by doing this.. helping elitist 1% and leaving behind 99%. we the people of this has to standup and think that democracy way of governing is not going well. stood up n think.. jai hind..
More information about formatting options
Send letter to the editor.
Follow Pragoti on Twitter.
Add to Blogger